All-Risk Cargo Insurance
Why Purchase Insurance?
Tokio Marine and ELITeXPO have custom designed an All-Risk Cargo Insurance Program to provide the most protection possible, specifically for the trade show exhibitor.
ELITeXPO will always do everything within our power to make sure that your shipments move without damage. However, due to the nature of the trade show industry, there are circumstances that are outside of our ability to control.
When you purchase All-Risk Cargo Insurance, you know that the broadest form of coverage will be in place. The cost of replacing a booth can exceed the yearly tradeshow budget for many companies. Purchasing insurance protects your investment and brings peace of mind. If insurance is purchased on both the shipments into and out of a tradeshow, coverage even extends to showsite.
We strongly encourage you to protect your investment, whether through ELITeXPO's All-Risk coverage or through your own insurance carrier.
Have Your Own Insurance?
Find your policy and check out the answers to the following:
- What's your deductible?
- Does the amount of your deductible make our All-Risk Insurance more cost effective?
- Does your insurance cover concealed damage when a delivery receipt is signed off "clean"?
- Are you covered when your exhibit is on the show floor?
What Does All-Risk Cover?
- Damage during transit
- Loss during transit
- Loss or damage while on show floor
- Concealed damage will be covered if inspection determines the damage likely occurred in transit
- Physical loss or damage to the cargo
- Water Damage
- Contact with other cargo
The ELITeXPO All-Risk Cargo Policy is designed to respond to unforeseen accidents or events that occur to goods while in transit.
In no event shall ECS be liable or responsible for loss of or damage to packaging materials including: crates, cases, or other types of packaging materials.